FOSFO PULLOVER SAMPLE - Men's Down Coat - AK20053Regular price $375.00
This item is final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Designed for the mountains, the FOSFO pullover coat with a loose, curved look that never goes unnoticed. Warm, waterproof and comfortable, it will be your best ally for ski weekends where the cold is not an obstacle to pleasure. And it has something to make you proud: made from 100% recycled fabrics, it helps protect our planet and its natural playgrounds.
This collection was proudly designed in Canada and made in Asia.
- Front zip, easy to use
- Side zipper with inner placket
- Side pockets with zipper
- Fixed cap
- Soft, anti-static lining with a contrasting color
- Inner microfleece cuffs
- Inside pocket with zipper
- Reflective FOSFO logo
- Back length: 29'' (75 cm)
♻ Recycled Fabric (100% Nylon ripstop)
- High performance recycled fabric from abandoned fishing nets in the ocean, waterproof and breathable at the same time
- Waterproofing 5000mm
- Breathability 5000mp
Insulated with 600 fill power down (80/20 grade)
- Certified responsible down (RDS)
- Natural option that has maximum thermal capacity
- Very compressible, ideal to bring in your suitcases
Heat index: -25°
Model is 6'2 and wears size M.
This item is a final sale. It cannot be exchanged or returned.
Designed for the mountains, the men's FOSFO pull over has a loose and puffy appearance that will get you noticed. Warm, waterproof and comfortable, it will be your best ally for ski weekends where the cold is no obstacle to fun. You will also wear it with pride, because it is made from 100% recycled materials, it will help protect our planet and its natural playgrounds.
This collection was proudly designed in Canada and manufactured in Asia.
- 2 way front zip, easy to use
- Side zipped pockets
- Fixed hood
- Soft and antistatic lining
- Microfleece inner wrist
- Zipped inner chest pocket
- Reflective Audvik logo
- Back length: 31'' (79 cm)
Recycled fabric ♻ (100% ripstop nylon)
- Breathable and waterproof high end recycled fabric made out of abandoned fishing nets
- Waterproof 5 000 mm
- Breathable 5 000 mp
600 Fill Down (80/20 quality)
- Certified Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Natural option that offer the maximum thermal capacity
- Packable down jacket
Heat index: -25°
The model is 6'2 and wears size M.