Get off the beaten track with this insulted urban coat for men, now made with recycled fabric. This jacket redefines traditional Canadian parkas with its warm removable double hood in shiny black lining. It will offer you the ultimate comfort with this loose and relaxed style due to its extended back when the storm hits the city.
This men’s winter coat is proudly made in Canada 🍁
The Toronto Recycled coats in navy and black have a wool effect fabric on the shoulders - while the solid black (noir uni) and solid navy (marine uni) are made with the same fabric.
- Front zip with double slider, easy to handle
- Side pockets with zipper
- Straight cut
- Soft, anti-static lining
- Internal recycled micropolar cuffs
- Inside pocket with zipper
- Audvik logo on an embossed badge
- Back length: 39 "(99 cm)
EcoStretch fabric ♻ (100% recycled polyester)
- Made from recycled polyester fibers from reused plastic bottles
- Stretch, breathable and waterproof fabric with good elasticity recovery for active sports
- Waterproofness 10,000 mm
- Breathability 10,000 mp
Exkin Air synthetic insulation (200g. Body / 160g. Sleeves)
- Advanced insulation, soft and ultra lightweight
- Down effect by its ability to store air but without feathers
- Multi-layered structure that provides great warmth
Heat index: -30 °
Models wear size M.